1. OUR DATA
The sale of items through this website is carried out under the name CHOCOLAT FACTORY by CHOCOLAT FACTORY SL, a Spanish company with address at C / Lepant, 196, 08223 Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain), registered in the commercial register of the province of Barcelona in volume 29,809, folio 78, page number B-161505, 1st entry, dated on July 7th, 1997 and CIF B-61371225 with telephone number 93 589 53 59 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. YOUR DATA AND VISITS
The information or personal data that you provide about yourself will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Policy. By using this website you consent to the processing of information and data, and declare that all the information provided is true and in accordance with reality.
3. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By using this website and placing orders, you agree to:
• Make use only for legally valid inquiries and orders.
• Do not make any fraudulent use or false order.
If you do not provide us with the information we need, we will not be able to fulfill your order.
The online Chocolat Factory store accepts orders from Spain* and Europe.
The online purchasing process is as follows:
1. Add products to the shopping bag.
2. The user will be able to login, register or continue with a guest account.
a. For already registered customers, they only have to enter their username and password.
b. If the user does not want to register, they can make the purchase as a "guest".
3. The user will provide the data of the delivery address at the same time as the billing address. If both addresses are the same, you will choose the option "Use the same address for billing."
4. Once the user chooses his town, the shipping costs (transportation) will automatically appear.
5. The user will choose the payment method * and confirm the order.
6. Once the purchase has been confirmed, the products will be reserved automatically. Until the user confirms the purchase, the order is not confirmed, and therefore the products will not be reserved.
7. Confirmation of information reception. Once the purchase process is completed, the user will receive a communication at the email address designated in the registration form, specifying the number and characteristics of the products, price, shipping method, purchase date, order number and estimate of delivery date. If the product cannot be served for any reason, the user will receive a notification by email or may be contacted directly through a phone call.
8. The user will be able to check the status of his orders from his account at chocolatfactory.com. You will need to access to "My account" - "history of my orders".
Orders go through several states:
· Payment accepted
· Preparation in process
Chocolat Factory reserves the right to withhold any order for security reasons, in which case the affected customers will be informed. We also reserve the right to cancel an order if we believe that the shipping and billing information cannot be verified or we consider that it entails resale purposes by the buyer. Our server encrypts all personal information guaranteeing the privacy and security of your transaction.
All products that can be added to the shopping cart are subject to availability. Some products are produced by ordering and it may delay the delivery time.
If there is no availability of any of the products in the assortment of the “packs”, it will be replaced for another flavour or for another similar product.
The prices indicated in each product include value added tax (VAT) and are expressed in EURO (€).
Any additional service is included in these prices.
The price applicable to each product will be published on the website and subsequently applied automatically by the process of buying in its last phase.
Payment can be made by credit card or debit card (VISA and Mastercard) or PayPal.
If payment is made by credit card, the amount of your order will be blocked and will not be charged and deducted from your credit until the order is delivered. This operation is supported by most banks.
If payment is made by debit card, the charge will be made automatically at the time of purchase. Until the user does not confirm the purchase, the order won’t be confirmed, and therefore, the chosen products will not be reserved.
Transport company: NACEX / TIPSA
Transport rates with home delivery: Rates will be based on the weight of all packages that make up the order (VAT included).
Shipments are made from Monday to Thursday.
On Fridays and the eve of holidays, NO orders are SENT.
The delivery time is counted from the date of shipment, not the payment.
Delivery times on vacations and holidays may change. It will be indicated during the period by a banner on the website.
The cost of possible taxes and customs destination for the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Gibraltar, Andorra and non-EU countries is not included.
Changes are not accepted except if the product is received by the customer in bad conditions. In this case, the product will be sent again without any additional cost.
Product exchanges or returns are not accepted for their perishable nature.
If the user has any disagreement or detects a fault in the product, they should immediately contact the Customer Service by calling 93 589 53 59.
11. CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our Customer Service department has an after-sales service to solve any problem with our products or deliveries. Chocolat Factory offers quick and efficient service to customers.
Time attention: from 8:00h to 16:00h, from Monday to Friday.
For any questions or concerns about our online store, you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com, phone number , or at the address:
C/ Lepant, 196. 08223 Terrassa (Barcelona). Spain.