The new European regulation of data protection 2016/679 (RGPD), offers users greater control over the processing of their personal data, as well as a greater facility to modify or eliminate them.
CHOCOLAT FACTORY SL with I.D. number B61371225 is responsible for the treatment of the data.
08223 TERRASSA (BCN)
Phone. +34 93 589 53 59
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "DATA PROTECTION"
What personal information do we collect and when?
· Contact information: name, email, telephone number, shipping and billing address.
· Access information: user name (ID) and password.
· Personal data: sex and date of birth.
· Payment information.
All these data are collected when the user registers on our website to make an online purchase.
We treat your personal data with the following purpose:
· Commercial shipments (product news, promotions).
· Answering to inquiries, requests, complaints or suggestions that you can make through our website or by mail.
· For analysis and improvement of the products: in order to better understanding our customers and improve our customer support and satisfaction. Quality surveys may also be sent.
Only those over 14 years old may consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by CHOCOLAT FACTORY. For a child under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians for the data processing will be necessary. It will only be considered lawful if the parents or guardians have authorized it.
In CHOCOLAT FACTORY we do not adopt these decisions. All processes related to the use of personal data are carried out with human intervention.
Personal data will be kept and processed by the way the company needs to use them according to the purpose for which they were collected and according to the Law, or until the user decides to terminate the business relationship with the company.
The data that you provide to CHOCOLAT FACTORY are not transferred or shared with others companies.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the user's consent.
Personal data will be treated in a manner that ensures their safety. Protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment, loss, destruction or accidental damage through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures, are included.
You have the right to request:
• Access to your personal data. You have the right to know if your personal data is being used and what for.
• An electronic copy of your personal data.
• Correction of your personal data if they are incomplete or inaccurate.
• Limitation of your data use. In case you want a limitation in the processing of your data, we can store them but we will not be able to continue using them.
• Elimination or restriction of your personal data (right to be forgotten). Sometimes, you have the right to have your data deleted. It is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or legitimate reasons to keep them.
• Consent: You have the right to revoke consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on prior consent.
If you wish to request a copy of your data or exercise any of your other rights, please contact CHOCOLAT FACTORY through:
• Letter addressed to CHOCOLAT FACTORY SL, (c / Lepant, 196. 08223 Terrassa. Barcelona. Spain).
• Email to email@example.com
If you want to unsubscribe directly from our website in order to not receive more information from CHOCOLAT FACTORY, you can do so through your customer account.